Frequently asked questions
Which currencies do you accept?
Only bitcoin (BTC).
Do you accept Lightning ⚡ payments?
Yes of course!
What is a "sat"?
It's short for "satoshi", Bitcoin's smallest monetary unit.
100,000,000 satoshis = 1 bitcoin.
Expressing game prices in sats is much more readable than a fractional number in bitcoins ;)
How long do I have to wait for my codes once I submit my payment?
Depending on your payment method:
- Lightning: instant! You get the codes immediately.
- On-chain: variable. Your codes are sent when your payment gets 1 confirmation. Can be a few minutes to hours depending on the Bitcoin network congestion and miner fees you selected.
I didn’t receive my key, what happened?
Please check your spam folder just in case.
Almost all orders are delivered within seconds after the payment is confirmed. If it doesn’t happen, it might be due to a technical issue, but don’t worry we’re monitoring all new orders very closely and any delivery issue will be solved within 1 business day.
How much time do I have to pay an invoice?
An invoice is valid for 2 hours. Your payment must be seen on the network before this time. If the invoice expires don't worry, you can retry as you wish, your order total will just be refreshed with the latest cryptocurrency rates.
If you pay on-chain, once your payment is seen on the network (unconfirmed), the delay is extended by an additional 12 hours to wait for a confirmation. If your payment fails to confirm in time, the invoice expires. Please make sure to select sufficient mining fees to guarantee a prompt confirmation.
If you need help to choose a suitable on-chain mining fee, we recommend using the Bitcoiner.live Fee Estimator.
How many blockchain confirmations do you require?
Just 1 if you pay on-chain, and 0 if you pay using Lightning ⚡
Are the game keys legit?
Yes, all game keys come from legitimate sources (editors, distribution networks, or in some cases directly from the developers).
Some shady resellers force you to use a VPN to activate keys they bought from restricted regions or give you a key that will later be disabled by the gaming platform because it was obtained fraudulently (credit card fraud for example). We don't tolerate any of that. All of our keys are original, can be activated on the relevant gaming platform (Steam, Origin, Uplay, Battle.net, ...), and will stay activated. The vast majority of our keys can be activated worldwide (if not, the region is clearly disclosed in the product description and we advise you to NOT buy it if you're not physically present in that region).
These requirements are also the reason why we do not accept the demands of individuals who wish to resell their keys on our platform.
My invoice expired, however in the meantime my payment confirmed, what can we do?
Please contact us here with the following details and we will send the payment back to you:
- the email used for your order
- your order ID
- a destination bitcoin address or a lightning invoice to send your refund
Why is the invoice amount in cryptocurrency different than the amount that was shown on the product page?
There are 2 possible reasons:
- cryptocurrency rates are refreshed regularly. The update may have happened between the display of the product page and the invoice's generation. However, once the invoice is generated, the cryptocurrency amount is fixed until the invoice expires.
- if you pay on-chain, the payment processor will add "network fees" to the invoice total. Please note this is different from miner fees that you have to pay on your side. Network fees cover the cost we have to pay to consolidate our UTXOs and vary depending on current blockchain traffic. We prefer to be transparent about this rather than hiding it within higher overall product prices, as you can avoid network fees by using Lightning ⚡, then network fees are unfairly cheap at 0 satoshis.